Please note: If you are already registered for a club that runs all year you do not need to reapply.
Club Membership Expectations
· Our Children’s Code of Conduct applies to all clubs.
· Children must show respect for all adults involved in running the clubs at all times.
· If a child is going to be absent on any occasion, the club organiser (not the class teacher) must be informed. This may be via a personal message from an adult, a telephone call or a written note.
· Children must be collected from clubs at the given time as per the registration form arrangements.
· Any request for an early finish must be given in writing. If a child no longer wishes to attend any club, a letter to the club organiser is required from parents.
The school will provide written notice if a club is cancelled. Notice will be given at least three days in advance. If a club has to be cancelled due to unexpected staff illness within the three day period, parents will be contacted where possible by “text messaging service” and a register will be kept of those being collected at normal school time. Those children who cannot be collected will be supervised by a member of staff until the normal collection time for the cancelled club.